Friday, February 1, 2013

Our Story

Our Story
Britton and I met on the 3rd of march after finding each other on LDS Singles. We were looking to have a good time that night but were suprised to find that we both had a ton of fun. and all I knew was that I hoped he would call so I could see him again :) 
I was so exsited that Britton called and wanted to go on a second date and even more exicted that he wanted to spend the whole day together! It was so much Fun! we started out early and drove out west to do some off road'n and some shootin, but it was almost cut short when a stick found its way in the truck's tire! but no worries we went and got the car, hung out and talked the rest of the evening!

 
 After that second date we were pretty much inseparable! A day hardly went by that we didn't see each other, and i was quickly becoming attached.
 
One evening in April Britton took me out to Utah lake to watch the sunset. It was so beautiful! the water level was lower so we could walk out on to a little island and were throughing a stick out for Harley (the Pup) to swim and get. It was then that Britton asked me what that shine rock on the ground was :) honestly all i could see was river rock and horse crap! But then i saw it, my beautiful ring! I got so excited and hugged and kissed him and didn't want to let go! I was so excited that i was going to be able to keep him for all eternity!!
 
So now I had 3 months to plan a wedding! It was so exciting and supper stressful!! But turned out to be the most wonderful day of my life! (so far :)
 
 

 

July 27th 2012




Britton picked me up that morning to go to the temple and I know the moment that I saw him that I was looking at Eternity!
The day was so Beautiful! When we came out of the Temple it was lightly raining and there was just a little lightning. The skys were so amazing for are pics and the storm kept it nice and cool.

 
The weather was nice enough to clear out just in time for are reception. The party was full of celibration, family, friends and dancing! It was the perfect day, and the sunset that evening was amazing! I could not have asked for more!
 




 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Loretta! Your dad told me you started a blog, good for you! You will love having a journal and history of sorts of your family.

    It was fun reading about your engagement/wedding process and I look forward to reading more about your life. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather! im glad you like reading my blog I injoy reading your blog too!

      Delete